IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

On configuration page of older products (SPA5xx) there are two types of syslog servers (syslog and debug) and numerical "debug level". In CP78xx (3PCC-multiplatform), there is only "syslog server" and drop-down list "debug level". Nevertheless, setti...

Hi Is there any way that enable us to join into Microsoft teams meeting invitation from my audio conference set 8831 ?We need to dial IP , We don't need to dial long distance numbersI see both B2B (Business to Business) with expressway and also CVI (...

my outbound fax calls to pstn doesn't work...please see call flow belowfax server--SIP trunk--cucm---mgcp gw--pstn Internal calls are working fine.Invite-100 trying--183 session in progress--UPDATE--481 call doesn't existI would appreciate if someone...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, i hope all are fine,I have issue with Cisco Call Manager 12.5 I have CMCM 12.5 + 2960 Switch + 7861 IP Phone + Mikrotik RouterI connected all together using VLAN 105 with 2 access ports and one trunk port for router.I enabled the DHCP service ...

MoheyElbaz by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have an existing CUCM cluster 11.6.x on old hardware and I am planning to build a new cluster with a new version (12.5.x). I want to import only IP phone configuration to the new cluster. Also, the old cluster is in non-secure mode and the...