IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have given a task to re-IP all the Cisco voice phones from 192.168.x.x addresses to 172.22.x.x addresses. Site has Cisco 3925 router running dhcp pool for the phones. My questions are---can I create new dhcp pool (slightly different name than exist...

G3261 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Gents ,I'm facing issue in CUCM System version: 6.1.2.1000-13 , I am unable to took backup auto or manual so please check below :admin:show diskusage inactivelogThis command can take significantly long time,and can also effect the system wide IOWA...

Hi All, I have a question regarding licensing for CUCM. Suppose on CUCM 11.5, I have 20 users with a phone each and only 2 CUWL licenses. I can configure a common user and assign it to all 20 phones and be license compliant. When I upgrade to 12.5 Sm...

Hi, Just wondered if anyone had found a browser or other setting to prevent this annoying error message?   Most of the time you just hit Save again and it works, but for some elements when you first hit save and get the error, it randomly removes som...

TONY SMITH by Spotlight
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes