IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

In the SRST Admin Guide, I find the Translation profile can be apply to the Voice register pool under SIP SRST mode, but it doesn't work !! any one has idea about it?Router(config-register-pool)#voice translation-rule 1rule 1 /1000/ /1006/!!voice tra...

Guys,I just changed my DNS domain on presence and it broke the HA failover.I just did this via the CLI using set network domain.  Looking at the HA state the secondary shows initializing and the primary shows "peer down during initialization"  Checki...

Hi NetPro´s,I actually try to configure the new introduced passthrough feature on CUBE.My idea is to register a 3rd party IP-Phone to a CUCM but with the CUBE as a Border between both, so here´s the call flow:PhoneA     ->     CUBE     ->     CUCM   ...

Hi team,I have a UC560 with 12 FXO lines. How can I route outgoing calls based on the source.     eg:           - extension 100 to 105 should always go via FXO port 1          - extension 106 to 110 should always go via FXO port 2Nuwan

Hi all,Anybody helps me to create a tcl script like as:    Welcome to ABC. Please dial the extension number or 1 for your instruction. Thank you (Welcome.au)       After press 1.au : Sale department press 3100, Financial department press 3101,.... Pr...

Hi all,        We are using 2n officeroute as gsm gateway. and using PSTN lines as failover. Gsm gateway has got four sims. When all four sims are busy the fifth person dials a mobile number (mobile calls are routed via GSM gateway), CME tries to use...