IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloAll our PSTN & DID/DOD lines from provider are  terminated on Nortel CS 1000E. I need to build a SIP Trunk between CME  and Nortel PBX.Link provided by nortel engineer is between CUCM  & Nortel, dont see any link for CME. Anyone aware then pleas...

Hi,I have some problems with configuration of ATA187. I use CUCM v.8.0.3.The device properly received firmware and config file from TFTP server on CUCM but cannot register to CUCM - it shows  unknown/unknwon for respectively registration status and I...

hi allI am stuck with the following:- we have the following translation pattern on the gateway rule 1 /^xxxx/ /12345/my understanding of this rule is, find in the string pattern xxxx, when found drop the preceding digits and replace the pattern with ...

kpintens by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes