IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have a site with a single 2960 switch and a 2811 voie gateway whose FXO card is connected to a couple of POTS lines.  All of their inbound/outbound calls go through the POTS lines and the voice gateway is solely used as a voice gateway.  All data t...

We currently have two locations running CME version 4.2 and CUE version 3.1.  The routers are both 2851 and both have NME-CUE cards.  I need to update to the most "Stable" release possible that isnt going to be dropped from support anytime soon.  Cou...

lukeprimm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking to have a go with the ASA phone proxy.I've found lots of stuff on the web about configuring the ASA side of things. The thing I can't find, is how you tell the phone the external TFTP IP address.One person says it's something you have to ...

Hi,we have an CUCM 8.5 connected via MGCP Gateway (Cisco 2911) to the PSTN. At the gateway there are 4 FXS ports configured with SCCP at the CUCM.Now we have following. One fax machine in PSTN calls a fax machine which connected to one of the FXS por...