IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I just recently changed the date format inside of the telephony configuration from the default of mm-dd-yy to dd-mm-yy, then I went to the ephone and  reset/restart the ephone. now I see in the display screen that it flips between the proper date for...

Hello @ all,I have the following question:We have set up a customer FAC enable it with the character # 0 to phone in its VOIP network.That works without problems.Now the customer wants to use the FAC with DISA.DISA also works in the PSTN, but not in ...

Fiximan01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a CTI-RP with multiple lines associated to it. One of the administrators deleted lines on this RP and ever since then I've been having this error showing up on the RP once I click on the line.Unmapped Exception Index: 22, Size: 21I can't delet...

julienf28 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,     I have 2 phones that are configured for single-buitton login to a call center, they both work fine.  However, the first phone will automatically select the Call Center service that is configured on the phone and login with it.  The second ...