IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have an intermittent issue (1 out of 5 calls) where the greeting that has been recorded randomly drops out. The WAV file itself is faultless (I have downloaded it to my PC and there is not loss or dropout on the actual file) and as mentioned th...

My company will be moving into a new building and will have new phone numbers.  We want to forward our main # to a message stating "please note the number to XYZ has changed to xxx-xxx-xxxx", then once the message plays, transfer the call to the new ...

jafetters by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone.           From last few days i am trying to get TAPS working..I have installed CUCm 7.x UCCX 7.x ..The integration is all done...Installed TAPS.exe on UCCX ...Script and trigger all working.. The phones are auto registered ..Now when ...

my customer is using 2801 as CME and 3560 POE switch. when customer changed the WAN link from that time customer is facing outbound calls issue, he can not make an outbound call. phone, switch, vg and cme are at same site.what could be the issueregar...