IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have doubt I have two E1 PRI line andis it possible to merge these two E1 lines..???If so, how we will configure PRI group timeslots ..??? whether it will show additional channels r timeslots in configuration..???                 

I have installed cisco jabber on my iphone5.finally it registers with the call manager. and i can make callsI tested the call to the internal extension it works fine but the issue is that they can hear  my voice but  i cant hear party voiceAll the Po...

Hi, Recently in CUCM 9.1 I've configured a Hunt Pilot number with call queueing and I would like to also use call redirect option when no hunt members answer, are logged in, or registered. Unfortunatelly this option does not work as it should. When ...

qualxarnu by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all. i'm trying to implement SRST on a 4331 gateway. this is an upgrade from a 2801.when we try to implement SRST i get this error%IPPHONE-6-REG_ALARM: 24: Name=SEP588XXXXXX Load=SCCP6945.9-4-1-3SR3 Last=Phone-Reg-Rejhere is my Fallback config!...

lowfell by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes