IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, One of our customer is moving from Cisco UC setup to Zoom Enterprise calling, we are in the process of helping them with Migration. We have a requirement of moving the fax lines which are currently connected to our VG2921 & VG310. The call...

Buenos días, Me gustaría saber si alguien ha instalado o ha intentado instalar el cisco TSP en un Windows Core, si ha tenido problemas ycuales... si es que ha tenido. Actualmente Cisco no indica si lo soporta o no (https://developer.cisco.com/site/ta...

Team, I am learning SIP. Please consider my doubts. From the below debug What is the significance of content length. What is the meaning if content length is 0 ? Is CUbe act as a proxy server here? And CUCM will do the functon of a registrr serve...