IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it recommended to use NAT on VoIP. I have two seperate cluster one for cisco call manager and other for Avaya. We are integrating both the setups(h323). Is it ok to use NAT. Can someone provide me a document which helps in this reference.For what ...

Hi,I am trying to understand SCCP and how it is working with Voice gateway and CCM.I have 1xVG (in gns3), SCCP phone (IP blue software phone) and Cisco call manager (vmware machine).My questions are:     1. Can SCCP phone directly communicate with CC...

Hi All,Got a question regards cluster comparison..What's the pros and cons of a single cluster versus a dual cluster?Currently have Dual cluster of 5000  and 1000 endpoints and want to know what are the benefits or disadvantages of moving to single c...

1)      We installed almost 30 7942G IP phone in a Callmanager 7.1 environment;2)      The customer noticed a poor voice quality and to fix this problem we had to disable the G722 advertisement in the Enterprise parameter; we wondered, because all th...

luciano01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have cleared cvoice 642-432 (now its 642-436), after few months exams code changed. After that i cleared cipt-1 (642-446). Do i need to clear cvoice 642-636) once again to complete my ccvp or 642-432 is still valid ?ThanksAbhi

Hi,i have a CCM 4.2(3) with a VG248. Recently, the VG248 died so i changed it, and since i can receive calls but i can't call (internal or external) . But the configuration and the binaries are the same than the older gateway .Have you got an idea ?T...

(I.) Need to provision a Voice Gateway for a Single Site with 10000 Users     I have taken Cisco 3945:    Assuming 5% of Concurrent calls = 500 (5% of 10,000)    No. of T1s required:21 (24 Channels * 21 T1s = 504)    Please advice if this is a fair a...

I have managed to register a third party SIP client on a Cisco Call Manager Express v7.0 successfully. Having done that,  I am able to make calls from the SIP client to the Cisco phones that are registered in the CME and vice-versa as well as calls ...