IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Why is VoIP cheaper than a standard telephone line? If you make internal calls, VoIP is free, but if you make external calls, the call have to route to the PSTN anyways? I dont understand the benefits. COuld some body please explain?RgrdsVoIP noob.

after1111 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all;I am deploying a UC implemenation for a big customer and I want to verify the below with you and if/how they can be done:CUCIMOC will be deployed for end user; I need to know is it a must to integrate AD with sAMAccount with CUCM or I can in...

We have a customer with CM 7.1.3 and Unity Connection 7.1.3  with new SIP 8961 phones since they liked Visual Voicemail option it is turned on globally and TUI is turned off. Everything works fine and customer and end users really like this except on...

balukr by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the time on the phones are slipping each day and have to keep resetting... Im looking for some guidance in how to configure a Public NTP on the CUCM 6.x and UC.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.source of public NTP?Assistance in synching it?Tha...

misy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to take phones from one of our clusters and move them to another? I have a 7.1 cluster in Manchester, a 6.1 cluster in Sydney, and a 7.1 cluster in the US. I would like to take some extra phones from the US and send them to both sites....

anthonymd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes