IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure a ringtone and allow others to add this ring tone. I am aware that I have to configure the file in a wav file with PCM or uLaw format. I need to then upload the file via tftp using CM admin. Then edit the xml file. Problem is...

Hi i have a question about the following, i have a customer and he wants that he has an IVR like 1 menu choose language (1 - 2 -3) - then under these menus he wants a submenu like 1 - HR and 2 - Payroll under these submenus he wants other submenus f...

pbogaerts by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Wondering if anyone has experienced something similar to this issue.When calling a specific DID extension from the PSTN through a H323 gateway from a landline the call is successful........but when dialing from a mobile (tried serveral providers) ...

Resolved! CUCM 7.1.5 - CAR

Everytime I log into CAR i receive the following warning.* Cluster wide parameter 'Call Diagnostics Enabled flag' is set to false. Hence no QoS information will be generated on calls. If required, please configure the same from service parameter page...

afischer1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes