IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am needing some help with a config for an FXS port off of a CME 4.0 unit to a Door phone/ door bell. What I have is a door phone that when the button is pressed its is plar'd to a number that rings on all of the phones. the problem that I have ...

jslagle77 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an ATA using SCCP connected to a doorphone on CME7. I'd like to program a PLAR to ring a huntgroup when the doorphone goes offhook but the only references that I can find to PLAR in the CME manual are for FXO ports. Does anyone know how to ...

Hi, I have upgraded our 7970 phones to 8.5(2) on Call Manager 4.1(3) and after that all of them are experiencing the following issue: When on-hook colors are normal, but when the user calls someone the caller ID section is dark blue (used to be yel...

I have the RCC working between OCS and CME 8.0. I am able to call 91xxxxxxxxxx by typing in the search window of the OC client, the Cisco phone goes off hook and dials the number.The problem is when I try to call a contact in the outlook the phone go...

I'm inable to delete a "Device Pool" (CUCM 6.1.3.2000-1).  I get a message that there is a pkid in use somewhere and it can't be deleted."Error occurred. One or more record did not get deleted. The pkid column in the devicepool table in the database ...

Kamil G by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes