IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've received a couple of alerts from RTMT for "Routelistexhausted" coming from a Route group that uses a full T1 PRI.  It would be very unlikely that the site with this circuit is using the entire PRI and CDR only shows about 7% utilization at the t...

I am thinking about deploying local MoH for my remote sites and having the local MoH play constatly.  I know this works but wanted to here feedback from somebody who is actually doing it.  Anybody out there doing this currently?  How well is it worki...

Nuggetf4l by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,     I would like to setup fax detection using and analog line conneted to an FXO port on my SBCS.  All of the documentation that I find references doing Fax Detection on DID's.  Does anyone know whether or not Fax detection is supported on FXO...

Hello,I tried to set  up CUCM V7.1.3 with LDAP Auth.  I configured the CUCM to use UPN as username.  I used sys.netlab@netlab.loc in LDAP Manager Distinguished Name in LDAP Directory and the LDAP user Search base is dc=netlab,dc=loc.  It works fine. ...

markcarat by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix 501 running version 6.3(1). I am having issues with my IP Phones behind teh PIX. The Phones register fine with CUCM 7.13 but I am getting 1 way audio. I have verified this is not a routing / ACL issue. I have attached my config, Any idea...

walshliam by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes