IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VG224 MGCP in SRST

We have our VG224 configured as MGCP GW`s, we are looking to deploy SRST sites and have seen lots of configuration examples for SCCP SRST fallback with VG224 but no MGCP version of it- Does any one have any details with MGCP SRST fallback with VG`s- ...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CME/CUE

Dear All,I m running CME version 7.0 and CUE version 2.1.My question is that does CME v7 is compatible with CUE v 2.1.As i m not able to access my CUE through GUI.Thanks,Malik.

tiger_401 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a location that is running CCM 4.2(3) with a Publisher and Subscriber. They have acquired another office in a different state. The other office wants to go to Cisco VoIP. We want to create another cluster using either CCM 7.x or 8.x for th...

Hi EveryoneCallmanager express rebooted recently due to a power outage. Theres 3 pickup groups, However one of the groups can no longer pick each others phones up. Ive checked the affected group and they seem to be in the correct group. All phones ca...