IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Sirs,, I need some information on QOS. My Boss gave me a project to implement a basic QoS on 1 of our remote locations which has a DSL link to the HQ. I need the basic configuration to implement on this 2851 router.Since i'm new to cisco VoIP I wo...

MNS NOC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We got an odd problem. When we dial a couple of external number which starts with 686 prefix, the calls are routed back to our internal numbers. The following is the output of "Debug isdn q931" on our Cisco Voice Gateway.Jan 7 09:17:37.253 PST: ISDN...

Resolved! Bulk Add

Looking for some ideas. What is the most efficient way to add 300 phones to my CM cluster? Is the BAT tool the fastest way to do it? Has anyone used TAPS? One concern is, we usually deploy ext mobility which isn't dependant on the phone. This particu...

dvanzee by Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I`ve just downloaded the two IOS files I require for an upgrade and have combined them using the COPY UCSInstall.....PART1OF2+ UCS....PART2OF2 UCSInstall....SGN.ISO as per Cisco but the resultant file is very much smaller - is this correct,Am I missi...

iptuser55 by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes