IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Is is possible to have call pickup inside the same pickup group ou using other pickup group number. However, is it possible to pick up a call ( ringing phone) just by using the called extension?. i.e, if X is calling extension 2001 for example (th...

tka by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a 3 CUCM cluster, 3 MOH servers, the wave file has been uploaded on the 3 servers.Using G729 over the WAN, I can notice that messages in the music are troncated, the same words are missing on the 3 servers. On 4.x I never noticed that.

Hello I have downloaded the last device pack for CCM6.1.2 (cmterm-devicepack6.1.1.3113-1.cop.sgn) but it doesn't appear on Software Installation/Upgrade files list.I saw well all files like cm-locale-fr_FR-6.1.1.2100-1.cop.sgn or cmterm-7911_7906-scc...

DWAM_2 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,One quick question about the FAC which can be configured from the CM Administration using the CUCM Administrator ID.Is there any way that the end users themselves can configure FAC on their own...Because in our environment each user has their own ...

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Networkers, I am facing a peculiar issue while trying to generate the user / extension based report from CDR. After i select the extension and i say generate report, its throwing me 'error code 10012' Database Error. Contact System Administrator...

Hi,I am using CCM 5.1. Since last day, my IP Phones registered with Publisher aand then subcriber. I changed the CCM group with subscriber as priority and all phones are in 1 single deivce pool.After changing the CCM group, I am still seeing few phon...

Hi pro, network topology: IP Phone==CCM5.1==GW(FXO)==PSTNI've configured FXO port on my 2811 router. If I configure GW using MGCP, it works fine (IP phone stop ringing when PSTN phone hang up), but doesnt work with H323 gateway :(When I make a call f...