IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I tell which is the latest device pack that I am using in CCM. I am using Call Manager version 3.3(4). I want to download the latest one from Cisco but I'm not sure which one is the last one on that was installed on the server.

julio by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a basic question about CUE,I want calls to come to auto attendant and when no one answers the call, it should go to GDM. AA:dial-peer voice 296 voip description ** NEW AA ** destination-pattern 296 session protocol sipv2 session target ipv4:10...

Hi all, I have a customer who wants to be able to page to a multicast address, and a paging system on their FXS port at the same time. I've tried a million different configurations, but can't seem to come up with a configuration that will light up...

slongewa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a callmanager business edition version 6.1(2). After all the necessaryconfiguration including license activation and services activation, the phones could not register with the callmanager. I checked the network configuration on the phones; an...