IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to add a new audio source to CallManager 4.2(3) by dropping it into the DropMOHAudioSourceFileHere folder. But the conversion never takes place. We activated the MOH Audio Translator service, reset the server and it still won't perform ...

mstafford by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Environment:CCM 6.1/Unity 5.0T1 PRI with 2851 routerRequirement:Customer has an 1-888 number. All calls to this number are sent to a T1 PRI in Head office, but their regional offices are across the country. Customer would a solution to route the inco...

I think this is just the fact I do not have my iLO interface configured.Please let me know if anyone else has seen this and what it means.Following Error:At Wed Jun 18 15:07:26 EDT 2008 on node 10.250.50.1, the following HardwareFailure events genera...

Hi,I am preparing upgrade from 4.13 to 6.1, reading release notes, compatibility matrix, etc...I have a few questions, hopefully someone can answer:1. we have 6608 blade with Cat 6509 with Sup 1a. According this website, http://www.cisco.com/en/US/d...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey I am adding a second PRI to a router that already has a PRI configured and running.The second PRI will be trunked together with the first one using the same DID range.When the telco confirms that everything is ready on their side I want to test t...