IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can I use Mobile Voice Access for the below.Calls from spain come in over the WAN. Then, we want to allow callers to dial-out to the PSTN here in the states. I got this working with normal inbound PRI calls.I tried to setup with first leg being voi...

SBCdd7343 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,just installing IPMA in Proxy mode and everything is worling great with the exception of call filtering. all other features are working great but filters are not working no matter what.for example, if i say id like to have an inclusive filter fo...

a.gooding by Level 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer does not have a NTP server and I need to change time for British Summer Time urgently. But when I try to change the hour in CUCM it changes the date! When I change it back it changes again! Anyone else seen this bug and has a fix?

richb1971 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking around to buy a Cisco layer 3 switch for my CCNP home study lab and it seems like the WS-C3550-48-EMI is a good choice. I also want to learn Cisco VOIP but I don't know anything about equipment requirements for learning VOIP. Can ...

Hello everyone. I wanted to see if its possible to do PBX voice channels over MPLS? My current situation is that we and a T1 and do data over one channel-group and PBX voice over another. We want to move to an MPLS, but I dont know if we can do th...

On cisco.com it is mentioned..“Each DSP is individually configurable to support either conferencing or transcoding and standard voice Termination”On a single DSP I can support either only transcoder or Conference or MTP ?? Am I right in my unders...

I have one FXO 911 line setup at multiple locations. Basically if someone at a firestation makes a 911 call. I have their calling search space set to a group for that building. That way 911 or 9911 calls are passed out the single FXO line I have for ...

Strange problem only happens with verizon cell phone. CM call forward to cell phone. From IP phone if I call the IP phone with the call forward works fine. If I call from outside to did which would ring IP phone and thus call forward end user cell ph...

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All.I add one ip phone in Call manager 5.2 with SIP protocol ....... now i have a request to forward all incoming call to specific sip URL link ....and i dnt know how to do it please help me to confiugare this casewaiting for your replies best r...

fahadrazi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Currently implementing a DISA feature for a Customer. However, I can only do it with a CUE.Come across, using this in-built Script:clid_authen_collectHowever, my customer is using a PRI connection, so not very sure on how to implement this:dia...

yenlung by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Were testing/learing in our lab. We have one router running CME connected to another router over ethernet running as h323 gateway and connected to a call manager. On the near side CME router, in the voip dial-peers that point to the other side, do ...