IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two sites A and B. I upgraded Site B from CME 3.3 to 4.2. SiteB can Call Site A over WAN, but site A cannot call site B.No configuration has changed, and I have gone over the existing config not spotting anything wrong. Is it possible that ...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am migrating from CCME to CCM AutoAttendant.I have reviewed the following link. Very good, but I still have a few questions. http://www.cisco.com/E-Learning/bulk/public/celc/CMToD/player.html 1.) Created time periods, schedules, and partitions....

lohmannt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've configured a default localization of French on a CME 4.1 system. Now I need to upload the French localization files to the system to make available for tftp download to the phones. One thing I noticed is that I haven't found localization files...

The setup is as follows :We are using the same CCME for 2 separate companies within the same building , both are using the same primary rate etc but the we have them using 2 different pilot numbers as their main line in. Both are using the ephone-hun...

dnulty by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a piece of config which arrived indirectly from a Cisco engineer but I've lost any explanation that came with it. The code is "voicecap entry FAX v293=1 v510=5" and I want to know what v293 and v510 are. I've found other values (v292 and v2...

bmagee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In a centralized IPT solution, can remote users who connect to CCM from home on DSL links going through Cisco VPN client use G.729 codecs? Users will have 7960's and some with IP Communicator. Do the 7960's have DSP's ?thanks

SBCdd7343 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i was testing fax passthrough with the vg224 and i coulndnt get it to work until i finnally added this line on the vg224 and did an restarted mgcpmgcp bind control source-interface FastEthernet0/0mgcp bind media source-interface FastEthernet0/0why wo...

jgittins1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can somebody please provide me with the location of a Compatibility Matrix for Symantec Anti Virus and CallManager version 4.3?I know that Symantec version 10.1 is copatible with CCM version 4.2 (0) and I need to know if this is true for CCM ve...

paulblohm by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes