IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have an issue with CUE 2.1. We are setting up an auto-attendant (we created the script) and are using the dial-by-name feature. When we go into dial-by-name and trying dialing certain users, it will list multiple entries. IE. 'hit 1 to speak wit...

atomike10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my telco is requiring that we provide the area code on our outbound local call routing. There are a few local numbers that for some reason require the area code from the calling party in order to complete the call. This is not true of all locals call...

v-yelmene by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is it possible to compress th rtp header on a VPN.I use fastEthernet to connect with the IDU.I can't use the rtp-header compression on the FastEthernet interface.In other case, how can I activate IP RTP Header-compression, if I use FastEthernet in...

Hi!I?m running CME 4.1(0) with an auto-attendant. The problem is that it?s sound so bad, you can only hear noise. The au files are the original from cisco, and I can reproduce them perfectly in my computer, but no in the router. I?ve used B-ACD 2.1.0...

I'm trying to enable secure SCCP through our PhoneProxy. from the cli on the proxy i've entered 'set phoneproxy sccp security on' then following the directions in the Admin guide. I've gone to the ProxyAdmin tool and choose the "update cluster info...

aknight by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes