IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,can any one clarify how to utilize and configure hairpinning in either mgcp or h.323 with pstn, that is if a call comes to ip network from pstn and found that ip network is down how the call is returned back to pstn,?and my another question is how...

msulieman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 5 of Cisco phones (3x 7941, 1x7961, 1x7960) connected to a cisco 2811 with CME 4.0A phone (7941) has problems:1- when a call arrives, phone rings, as I pick up the handset, none conversation occureres, the receiver doesn't listen nothing; the...

RubinoM by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,Does anyone know of any good resources or lists regarding this.Specifically, wanted to come up with a list of country / area codes to block possibly.Have done a bit of looking on the web but found mostly older stuff.Also had a look at all the...

Tim Smith by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,We have a strange requirement, the customer has 2 different IPT Networks as shown in the attached diagram, the customer wants to Route Calls between the 2 clusters without IP Connectivity, ie. he doest want to establish neither an acces link ...

I have some users complaining of random missing HOLD softkey. I checked the softkey templates and it is there. I'm not sure if it's a bug or just user error. Trying to figure out when/how it happens but I can't duplicate the error. It seems to only h...