Metro

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am confused about the Licensing on ASR 9001 - I can't find clear documentation about what kind of license we need to do certain things. * Does ASR 9001 need license for BNG or it support upto certain session without license on ethernet interfac...

I need to understand how MPLS traffic is load balanced over: 1. Port-channels 2. ECMP In Port-Channels, I see only ASR920(config)#port-channel load-balance-hash-algo ? dst-ip Destination IP dst-mac Destination MAC src-dst-ip Source XOR Destination IP...

gogie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone! I'm working with ASR9010 with 6.6.3 and I wonder if this is supported. We have to deploy SyncE and all interfaces are bundle members. G.8264 amd1 says: "It is also important to note that the use of parallel links, such as the case with L...

dfauluchi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Around 6 months ago I successfully set up an ASR901 for DHCP snooping, with option 82 insertion and relay (ip helper). I am certain that it worked because I used it for a couple of hours, with a 5 minute lease time, investigated the option 82 format ...

krvi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to do some policy-based routing on ASR920 but it's not working.Presumably because of the wrong SDM template.Currently we are using "default" and as it's stated in Cisco doc, I should be using VIDEO.show sdm prefer current  - The current...

SZ1111 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Telemetry  (MDT) sensor-path for interfaces is not sending any info about sub interfaces (logical interfaces) on latest IOS-XE. We found that counters for sub interfaces are not in IOS process but only in  SNMP one (that is probably the key differenc...

Shurenste by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone deployed or migrated from VPLS transport to EVPN, to support a BNG GEO-RED scenario?I am unable to find documentation specific to EVPN implementation in this context or Cisco validated designs for that matter. Any input or feedback highly ...

Hi my name is Daniel and I'm work in Colombia. We need your help with next mistake. Jul 16 16:58:32.646 COL: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host 0000.0000.c60e in vlan 1091 is flapping between port Gi0/2 and port Gi0/1Jul 16 16:58:32.646 COL: %SW_MATM-4-...

Folks, We have a small enterprise MPLS network. Some of our affiliates would like to use our bandwidth. The problem we are facing is that our customers have the same vlan convention(overlapping vlans). For example, customer A and customer B wou...

Greetings i have provided an internet service to certain customer , we provide him with 500Mbps speed , the logic said that the upload should be 500Mbps and download 500Mbps (Full duplex channel) but the problem here is 500Mbps splitted between the u...

interface Gi.jpg InkedSpeed Issue_LI.jpg