cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CUE dual AA

Hello,I have a requirement to configure different voice port to forward to two different AA prompt, we have the Cisco CME 7.0 and CUE 3.0 running; kindly advice if it is possible or we shall add and CUE.Regards,Zak Dandashi

I am getting lots of diverse information on how to set/configure the PE router for customer access via Ethernet connection to transport the frames across the MPLS backbone.I found that I can have only a PtP connection - to extend the customer LAN. Al...

MachadoGB by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was wondering what is the maximum  practical number of per VRF OSPF instances that can be created on 4948s.I  read somewhere that it is unlimited, but doubt that - and worried about  the CPU load - we have a 4948 and without anything major on it the ...

Hi,I am trying to achieve to following scenario. Basically I have Q-in-Q with DSCP tagged - vlans which I am trying to map to specific inner vlans, trying to eliminate as much as possible the subinterfaces burden.Any piece of advice- what types of ro...

Hi, we are planning on replacing individual optical links between 2 of our sites with a couple of 10Gb optical links and than using a LAN switch to carve out that 10Gb into individual links for different environments that require a link between 2 sit...

vdadlaney by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a doubt about the IEEE 802.3ah standard regarding OAM frame on Ethernet in the first mile.The scenario is formed by an access switch and on the other side an ONT.The question is:  if the ONT/CPE doesn't support this feature could I use ...

gpangallo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe use 7206 as a PPPoE BRAS. All user sessions are rate limited using MQC on virtual-access interfaces.Rate changes dependng of the time of day. It's imlemented using time-based acl. Now we want to migrate to asr1000,but that router doesn't support...

rish01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to be able to configure an inward (UP) facing MEP on the ES+ interface as I have directly attached (unmanaged) CPE. Is this possible in 12.2(33)SRE1?When i try and apply a MEP to the physical interface or service instance I see the following...

smchivers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having a heck of a time trying to configure rate-limiting on the 3400me switch for outgoing traffic.  I basically have two ports that are facing the switch from a subscriber network and one on the service provider network. port 1 -> subscriberpo...

jwilde by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, from an equipment and configuration perspective from the service provider side, do you know how EPL and EVPL differ in the implementation in order to accomplish features described below? It sounds like the main difference is that EVPL supports...

news2010a by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I intend  to deploy a Layer 2 multipoint to multipoint but I still confused between  EoE and VPLS so someone can help me distinguish the difference of Ethernet over Ethernet vs VPLS, and configure examples such as NTT EoE are provided???http:...

athai2018 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes