MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Resolved! Inter AS EoMPLS

Hi All,I can't find much information or configuration examples about doing EoMPLS between different AS's.I've got the basic setup:PE1 -> P1 (7606) <--> P2 (7301) <--PE2P1 & PE1 are in AS100P2 & PE2 are in AS200Vlan 37 originates on AS100 but I need P...

asaykao73 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hijust need to ask if we have both ssm and asm range defined in a mpls multicast domain, which would be used to establishing the tunnel incase both ssm and asm ranges are similar. is there any preference to use ssm first and then ssm or vice-versa.ip...

Hi I'm on a EoMPLS project. I succed to connect Customer site accross EoMPLS tunnel.This is my architecture :   LAN1 -- CE1 --- PE1 (7200)---- MPLS backbone --- PE2 (7200) -- CE2 -- LAN2Now I know how to transport vlan between CE but my problem is to...

Hello,does anyone have experience with MPLS on 3750ME working as PE router. Is it work fine, or it shouldn't be used for serious implementations?I'm planning to use it for some minor locations in my network, but I've heard roumors that it has a lot o...

Hi, in attachment is topology and depicted situation (with output of show commands). Accidentely, static route that was supposed to be on PE1 was configured on PE2 and thus LOOP was created.(next-hop of network 11.11.11.0/24 is 10.10.10.10 which is d...

Hi fellow experts,I have some queries regarding some redundancy design, as we're in the midst of swapping 7600 boxes with ASR9K. First of all, is it possible to configure the same vlan encapsulation on two different sub-interfaces belonging to two di...

frenzeus by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi All,   i have a setup as belowCE1 -----PE1 ---------PE--- ( Sniffer )-----PE----------PE2--------CE2PE1  to CE1========== service instance 10 ethernet  encapsulation dot1q 10  xconnect 10.192.168.105 100 encapsulation mpls !PE2 to CE2=========inte...

jjacobj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folksI'm hoping someone can help me with the following issue(at least I think it's an issue).We recently installed a remote PoP with a service provider(who are using something called Martini tunnels??) ethernet link providing the WAN link.This has...

tf2-conky by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MPLS TE FA query

MPLS TE FA requires bidirectional LSPs but I havent been able to get sufficient reasoning as to why it needs bidir LSPs(I read that CSPF does some bidir checks before installing it but I need some more insight into this)Anyone has more detailed knowl...

ulatif by Level 1
  • 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Team,I have multiple 10G and 1 G ethernet connected between the PE routers and doing L2 VPN over that. Just curious about how it does load balancingfor the traffic across the vpn sitesThanksHarish

harish.ab by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys.I have one problem.The scenario is from ISP get full view in VRF OUT on WAN1 , then export route from VRF OUT to VRF CUSTOME1 on AGR1 (WAN1 and AGR1 is cisco 6509). I want export only default gateway from VRF OUT:ip vrf OUT rd 333:1 export ma...

HelloI am having difficulty understanding the following commands:int ATM 3/0.2 mpls ip mpls atm 2-3 mpls atm control-vc 5 31Should I not have mpls atm control-vc X 31 where X either value 2 or 3?I thought the 5 was the VPI which must fall within the ...

Dear Gurus,Does EoMPLS passes multicast traffic? Before my customer can pass multicast traffic (video) thru our Metro-Ethernet network. What we did is migrate the connection to our EoMPLS network, and then suddenly the video is not working.Thanks.Jef...

Hi AllI have the scenario below:PC1----eth---Cisco ASR1004(1)---stmx link------CiscoASR1004(2)----eth---PC2I would like to use eompls so that pc1 and pc2 are in the same subnet.I have configured the xconnect on a vlan subinterfaces enabled mpls with ...

madhaquer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors