MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

ok. up until last week I thought I knew where these commands were used. Now Im well confused. I configured up a lab last week which I configured allowas-in on the PE device. I waited for an hour and the CE still didnt have any routes. It then da...

I am partnering with another service provider and they use a single VLAN for their management and we are about to turn a second connection. To get the VLAN's they need, I've been doing an ethernet pseudowire via MPLS to the respective switch within m...

We are using AS9006 (A9K-RSP440-SE) as VPLS PE router, and customer sites access to ASR9006,  but there are dozens of sites, now customer has a query: how many VPLS CPE sites supported on ASR9006 for same customer, could you have any idea on this, th...

TPBS by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a router that I have configured to act as a provider and a provider edge for a particular service. The challenge is that, the customer is unable to access the router on site from the customer's HQ. I have used vrf and rd. What could be the ...

Good afternoon everyone. I have a very simple question regarding SR TE using dynamic dynamic candidate path. I am reading C.Filsfils' "Segment Routing Part II" book, in which there is this example:  The example given in the book basically has constra...

Screenshot 2019-06-01 at 13.54.46.png

Hi All,I has an issue of instantaneous High CPU Usage on one of my Cisco 7609-s running Version 12.2(33)SRE12. there is no abnormality observed on Process of show Process CPU and also not found in hardware constraints of the device. Below are the out...

So I'm trying to trace out this route in my environment running MPLS/MP-BGP. When I check for the route the switch returns a good route, but when I try to find the RD using show ip bgp the switch tells me there are no routes. I am wondering if this c...

jokerfmj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes