MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

So I'm trying to trace out this route in my environment running MPLS/MP-BGP. When I check for the route the switch returns a good route, but when I try to find the RD using show ip bgp the switch tells me there are no routes. I am wondering if this c...

jokerfmj1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have 2 sites that we would like to link together for redundancy using BGPThe two sites are also connected (R1 & R2) to an ISP provide private MPLS network to our other 50 remote sites.We would like to add a bit of redundancy between SITE A & SI...

MPLS.png
louis0001 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My mpls topology is given in the document. I am facing problem with configuration. After doing the configuration I am not able to get the desired output for 'show mpls traffic-eng tunnels' on R3. Pls help.

Aneek by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All Can someone assist to paint a clear picture of the full-meshed core layer and Hub-and-Spoke Core Layer. With regards to the Full-Meshed Core Layer, do you need a core, distribution and access layer at branch offices as well? I cant seems to ge...

Hasho by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In above topology area 1 and area 0 is SR-enabled but area 2 is LDP only. I leaking both PE's loopbck IP into area 1/2. I am using mapping server to assign and advertise prefix-sid for 10.10.10.10/32 ( Loop back of PE-10). From lab experience my con...

LAB.PNG

Hello everyone,I'm planning to use ASR920-12SZ-D as pre-aggregation device using MPLS.It's a new ASR920 model with 12 TenG ports  (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/routers/asr-920-series-aggregation-services-router/datasheet-c78-7410...

DavideL3 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors