cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings, friends.  I'm having trouble getting a clear picture of how a management VLAN ought to look.  I just installed a Catalyst 6509-E as my core switch, and as soon as they arrive I'm going to be replacing all of our other (HP) switches with Ca...

kpieckiel by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HIHow can i use EEM to capture 1st 5 process when cpu usage goes above 90 % (5 min avg).I want to store output in a flash.I tried generating trap when usage goes above 90% in 5 min and prepared applet based on output which i got.biut looks like i am ...

Anyone seen this one?  Can get software updates, but cannot get device updates from LMS 3.2.1, after installing the site change patch.  Only the CV, DFM and RME, which have devices alread in them, get the below error.[ Mon Jan 23 15:08:14 EST 2012 ] ...

Hello to all,we updated one of our NAM-1 Mpodule to software version 5.1 and noticed there is now way to export the graphic as reports. In Version 4.x i could export the graphic of the report as pdf. Is there a way to do this in Version 5.1 as well?T...

Hi,I would like to know if it is possible to purchase a Cisco Prime LMS 4.2 licence but use it to download and run LMS4.0.  The reason for asking is we wish to run Windows Server 2003 not 2008 and LMS 4.0 is end of sale already so we can't purchase a...

zac.quinn by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes