cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

# ./nrcmdusername: rootpassword: changeme401 Login Failure - cluster localhost: no nrcmd permissionsany help please?Network Registrar - Local     Release 7.2Solaris build #7.2.1104272106

Hi all,I have two LMS servers which are used to manage the same network. The requirement is to have two independent LMS platforms. But i want to synchronies the LMS configuration database/settings between these two servers. I.e. if are changing the i...

I need a way to list out the last mac address known to port-security per port in IOS, and EEM may be my answer.   The command  "show port-security address" gets me close - it shows current mac on all up ports, like:  > AS5#show port-security address ...

neaga by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Recently I was asked to perform backup on a virtual server running Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 with NCS on top of it. The people in charge of the server wants the backup to be performed on the underlying OS, not directly in NCS.My problem is tha...

I am trying to permit some specific people have access to specific sites  while other users of the network get full access to all other sites.I have this configuration but it is not working :ip access-list extended BLOCKpermit tcp host 192.168.2.108 ...

aadenitan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes