cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllI am running into this problem as follows:when the device is added to LMS 3.2 all is well but it never gets to archive the running/startup config. Only SSH is enabled on the ACE module.The error is as follows:Cause: send() called with SSH packe...

eweralan by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For some reason, no matter how many times I tell my boss I don't know almost anything about networking and less than nothing about cisco switches in particular, he has still put me on "prepping" this catalyst 4503 switch (I still don't know what that...

While LMS 4.0 is supported on Windows 2003, it appears that LMS 4.1 is not, per release notes. Is that a hard and fast rule? Will 4.1 install and run on Windows 2003, although not supported? I have 4.0.1 running on Windows 2003 and would like to upgr...

kviola1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to send some configs using SNMP to a 7200 (using 12.4(21a)) and it fails me on the last command when trying to start the procedure, as follows:persio.pucci@tacacs:/tftpboot$snmpset -v2c -c COMUNITY 10.20.30.1 .1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.96.1.1.1....

ppucci by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,Basic setup - using default default user admin I login and no problems - commands such as show mod and config changes, no problem: role = network-adminI create a user account with the same role as the admin user and I cannot issue the same comma...

nsheridan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes