cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I spent some time on LMS and  found LMS can create a report representing which devices' configs had changed for last 24 hours. Does anybody know if it's possible to create a report representing which configuration changes have done for last ...

yoguz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dear'sWe have installed CS 3.2 and RME on 1 server on C: Drive. Now the problem is C: Drive is full with MB of space behind, when i went through the Cisco Works folder  i found location CSCOpx/files/rme/syslogpurgeddata files are occupying spac...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! custom report

Hello everyone,I'm French, so I appologies if my english is not suffisant.I would like to create a custom report : in this report, I would like that the result of this report is the list of all the equipments whose one specific IP adress is not prese...

shinji7800 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a problem with netmanager, no available records or not data available message is shown whe  I want to get  a historical reportThe problem came up after the hards disk got full; I thought the problem will be resolved after getting more space...