cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have policy-map configured on cisco router with some class-maps inside. I need to draw a graph traffic passing through these classes. To make a graphs I use Cacti  which use SNMP query to draw the graphs (object name cbQosObjectsIndex). How to get ...

jouk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,I have installed CiscoWorks LMS4 on Windows 2003 Server Standard SP 2. Unfortunately, I have only 2 Gb memory and the 2003 server is only allowing 4Gb on Virtual memory.The installation completed with the warnings:----- end of Reconfiguring CMF......

Hi All,I am working on a assignment wherein I need to programatically setup a VLAN using Ciscoworks.Though it may be a very basic operation however we have some restrictions in our environment. We cannot use LMS GUI and we also cannot use device CLI ...

Hi all,I am trying to download CWKMS 4.0 from the linkhttp://www.cisco.com/cisco/software/release.html?mdfid=283434800&flowid=19062&softwareid=280775102&os=Windows&release=4.0.1&relind=AVAILABLE&rellifecycle=&reltype=latestit gives me this file cwlms...

I have this 24-hr change audit report scheduled to run everyday. For couple of days I have noticed that it has too many bogus entries, it shows the name of the people who logged in to several devices and made configuration change but in fact that per...

nawas by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes