Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We are using LMS 3.2 for our customer and will manage MWR 2941 routers. It can be discovered but are shown as "unknown" devices. In the topology, it is also questioned.I have checked the supported devices in LMS 3.2 ( CM 5.2) and found out that it is...

kmong by Level 1
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all,I'd like to use eem to check Sip dial-peer status+interface BRI status, when sip dial-peer has no answer to invite and bri interface is down the LAN interface must be shutted down. Is it possible to avhieve it using eem? I didn't find anything...

massipace by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Just a quick question, I'm looking at installaing LMS 4 on the live network; however, as a precaution I would like to have it run in our LAB environment for a while until I can document the installation process and get used to it before it goes...

Resolved! IP SLA for Video

Hello,What tests / parameters / settings are needed to make up a good IP SLA test for Tanberg and or Cisco Video end points?What should be added in addition to type jitter? Should VOIP Jitter be added if only testing for video?What other IP SLA tests...

Hi Alll,I have a CUOM Version 2.3 which shows mutiple notifications per Device for Event StoppedGSUPerformancePolling with same time stamps. The message below is generated from the default All_Events for all devices.Does anyone have a solution for th...