cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have problems with Bug toolkit report - bug summary report.I have empty all columns in this report. No bugs. Despite of having over 500 devices with various IOSes.Is it depends on CCO account or something else?Best regardsMarek

LMS 3.1I found an error during backup the system:ERROR(969): Fatal error: Database engine 'aniEng' could not be started on database 'aniDb' in Bulk mode.How Can I reinit anidb password or user? Or is it necessery?regardsMarek

Hi all,I have a little, sorry a BIG, problem with backup on CiscoWorks.I updated commonservices to 3.0.6, RME to 4.0.6, campusmanager to 4.0.13 and when I try to schedule a backup during the night with "BACKUP_OFFLINE=YES" in backup.properties here i...

Hi,I have upgraded IOS one 3750 switch stack (two switch in that stack). I have upgraded from advipbase 12.2(25)SEE4 to advipbase 12.2(46)SE. From then SNMP has stopped working. i haven't done any changes on switch except for "boot" variable.Please h...

cisco by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure if this is the right forum for this.....Doing a bit of work using SNMP for various things - need to know if there is a way to delete the VLAN.DAT file using SNMP - and if so what is the OID I need to use.Thanks