cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm trying to validate the rme db and it's failing:The command I am using is:/opt/CSCOpx/bin/perl /opt/CSCOpx/objects/db/conf/configureDb.pl action=validate dsn=rmengError thrown is:ERROR: [GetDbVars] getManifestFiles for rmeng failedUse of uninit...

Hi,I am using cisco lms in my entire network.  I want to push some common configuration to all network devices (switches+routers) rather than to configure manual one by one device.Is this facilities are there in LMS.  I am using LMS version 3.2

goutam_04 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Has anyone setup approval feature in LMS3.1. I want it to setup for my customer. Customer wants that helpdesk will create a job and then it should come to Network Manager for approval and without approval job should not be executed.Can anyone...

Hi I was hoping someone could help me, Ive just done a fresh install on Ciscoworks (LMS 3.2) on a Windows 2003 SP2 server, the question is how do I enable start up the service for DCR and JRE?All help is appreciatedCheersChet

I am trying to import this device into Ciscoworks and I have verified the settings on the devices matches what I have in DCR.I am using LMS 3.2 and when I perform a packet capture against the devices it appears not to be responding to snmp requests.I...

dionjiles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My CW installation is running Common Services 3.3.0 with MDF 1.25. Going via the GUI in CW to update Common Services (either Software Update or Device Update) from cisco.com returns the message that I am running the latest version.Yet when I download...

I'd like to create a report from HUM (LMS3.2) that graphs the TX and RX utilisation (and errors if possible) of an interface on my Cisco 6509 switch.Is there a way to do this???It would be helpful if I could schedule this to, but this isn't absolutel...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes