cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco LMS 3.1 In LMS --Devices deleted in Common Services are still refelecting in RME database.Pls let me know the reason why the devices are still seen in RME?How to overcome this issue.

I am looking for a network monitoring tool that will provide me bandwidth analysis (incoming and outgoing traffic), latency, availability and anythign else that could be useful to understand how the network is doing.  I know that there are a lot of c...

When creating a job report from a  User defined group ex 1000 devices. When then making a new device discovery and  its finding ex 2 devices and adding it to the user  defined Group. Do the  scheduled job report understand 2 more devices are found or...

fachahbar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear NetPro,I have a new installation for LMS3.1 for windows on Windows 2008, actually during the setup process I got message informing that LMS3.1 is not compatible with windows 2008.Please is there a workaround, Service Pack, or new image to resolv...

Amahameed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Running on a Windows 2008 (with SP1) system.  The system was running properly until someone tried to run a script they had been using on the previous LMS 3.1 system.  Now the daemon manager will not start, and the dmgrDBg.log file has the following e...

We are running LMS 3.1. Notification services are configured under DFM. We do receive alerts with event occurance, but don't get notification when device come back to normal state per event code. Any help will be appreciated.Thanks,Mohammad.

msalim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes