cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Version 3.10.4 is now installed but the login screen is showing 3.10.undefined like this: What is now installed is this: When trying to install PI 3.10.4 Update 02 System Patch, it says: What I am trying to install is PI 3.10.4 Update 02, so w...

prime3.JPG prime4.JPG prime5.JPG prime6.JPG
Moudar by VIP
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm not so experienced network admin. So I have a questionat the moment switching ISPs on the router is done using tracks.Part of configtrack 10 ip sla 10 reachabilitytrack 11 ip sla 11 reachabilitytrack 15 list boolean andobject 10 notobject ...

Hello. Tell me why the dashboards are empty(pic1)? When you click view details and it loads, there is data and graphs inside (pic 2, pic3), but it is not displayed on the main window. Is there a way to display this on the main window?

snowbars by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am hoping to get more help here. I have created the ipv4 address that I want to use in this case. Can I please have some help with actually configuring the rest of what I am supposed to do? I need to apply this custom plan to what I have so far...

When I try to connect to my switch I get this error$ ssh cisco@192.168.7.203 Unable to negotiate with 192.168.7.203 port 22: no matching key exchange method found. Their offer: diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1,diffie-hellman-group1-sha1And I just d...

Good morning, a week ago I was detecting in Meraki an IDS BEA WebLogic Apache Oracle connector Transfer-Encoding buffer overflow attempt which I don't know what it is and I see that it has Oracle, Meta, WhatsApp servers so I had to contact the ISP to...

Hi,  Trying to upgrade Prime from 3.10.1 to 3.10.2 The problem is the the 3.10.2 file is .gz file and Prime does not accept it. So when trying to upload that file into Prime i get this: So, what do I miss here?

prime1.JPG prime2.JPG
Moudar by VIP
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to use EEM to build an applet that will automatically backup the configuration to a TFTP server after changes are made per DISA STIGS. I have tried different variations and still come up with no backup.First I tested the command  #cop...