cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Within NCM 1.3, in the Run Command Script window, I can choose to use a 'Task CSV template', (below). primaryIPAddress,hostName,scriptField1,scriptField2,scriptField3Does anyone know how the scriptfield1/scriptfield2/scriptfield3 columns can be used?...

Dear TeamGreeting…It will be grateful if you answer my few questions below.1. How to trigger BQL command for an event? For example if the port is receiving the CRC error, I have to shut the port automatically using the BQL command.2. What is meant ...

I'm having problem viewing config changes that RME is reporting.When I click on 'CONFIG_CHANGE" from the RME portlet I would expect to see the change analyser showing the config changes.However, today for some reason I'm getting the error shown in th...

BlueyVIII by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I have this EEM scriptevent manager applet TEST event syslog pattern "changed state to up" action 1.0 cli command "enable" action 2.0 cli command "config t" action 3.0 cli command "ip route 172.16.1.1 255.255.255.255 10.1.1.1" action 3.5 cli ...

Hello,I'm new to CiscoWorks. Some part of my network is over a MPLScloud. Ciscoworks can't discover thosedevices. I tried to place seeds and itstill doesn't work. all devices crossing the MPLS cloud is in the same subnet andhas correct credential and...

desrochj1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,Does anyone know how long it should take ACL 1.6 Manager Optimizer to optimize and ACL with 9,000 lines? Is there a log file I can look at to see if there are any issues with it optimizing?Also,Does anyone have suggestions with tuning ACL manage...

slcornish by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are able to successfully receive traps from our monitored devices in DFM using SNMPv3, what we are having problems with is when a trap is received by DFM from a device we have "SNMP Trap Notification" setup within LMS to forward that trap to our ...

Hello,I'm having trouble with the configs mean on a qos queue, here is a snapshot of our 6500 switch.mls qosmls qos map cos-dscp 0 10 18 24 34 46 48 56mls qos srr-queue input bandwidth 90 10mls qos srr-queue input threshold 1 70 100mls qos srr-queue ...