cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

On our VSS I have a portchannel that has 4 interfaces in it, using LACP. only two of the physcial interfaces are enabled but I wish to enable them all. If I no shut the two shutdown interfaces what will happen to the 60 plus live VMs, will nothing ha...

May i ask what is happening to my vlans? i tried to configure those 2 vlans which is vlan 10(left) and vlan 20 (right). but they can connect each other even when they are on the different vlan... what is wrong with my configuration?version 12.2 no se...

handsome by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I am having some real issues blocking NTP on public IP's which are on a VLAN i have tried "disable ntp" on the vlan but doesnt seem to be working. Also tried this ACL access-list 105 deny udp any host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx eq ntp Its just a single I...

CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have 2 switches located many miles away that are VSS stacked. Is there a way to give each switch its own hostname so that when I putty into the shared ip, it shows me witch switch I logged into and its active/standy status? i.e.-VSS_Switch_1/pr...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to set up a TCL Shell policy for creating a syslog message whenever a new BNG session is created. I feel like I'm missing something, because I'm unable to register a policy, and constantly get an intermediate registration error whic...