cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Could someone please advise me on where i can find information on what steps to take whenever i receive the following SNMP Alerts (maybe a step by step troubleshooting doc.):ciscoRasTooManySessionsciscoRasTooManyFailedAuthsciscoRasTooHighThroughputci...

What is difference when RME fetch config. I have two kind of devices. Telnet and SSH switches. If i dont enter primary credentials(CS) in telnet switch config fetch fails. In ssh switch i dont have to enter primary credentials. Fetch is OK without en...

u346874_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When you add devices to the Ciscoworks 2000 inventory there are options for Local and TACACS usernames and passwords.How does Ciscoworks know whether it is being authenticated against TACACS or locally configured parameters

I am trying to restore the backup data of LMS 2.5.1 on LMS 3.0I used the restorebackup.pl script after copying the backup folder from the 2.5.1 server onto the 3.0 server. Both servers are windows 2003 server. The command i typed is:C:\Program Files\...

ngholmieh by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have set up SNMP V3 on the devices that are being monitored with LMS 2.6.After that I have rediscovered to populate the Engine IDs and updated all credentials adding SNMP V3 credentials.All that I could see was fine except the Spanning Tree VLAN Fi...

rgomes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am getting netflow export for my vlans on my cat 6506-E (IOS12.4), but I cannot get anything for my physical ports (Ws-x6348 blades).Can I get netflow export for this (my CatOS Cats do) ??RegardsScott

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Believing I had a sync problem with the DCR, I zeroed the DFM database as detailed in another post here, ieperl dbRestoreOrig.pl dsn=dfmInv dmprefix=INVperl dbRestoreOrig.pl dsn=dfmFh dmprefix=FHperl dbRestoreOrig.pl dsn=dfmEpm dmprefix=EPMdelete /ob...