cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dears.. i have Cisco Nexus 3548 , and i try to enable netflow or sflow but i get these error switch(config)# feature sflowfeature sFlow is not supported in this platform switch(config)# feature netflowError: unknown feature Switch Version SoftwareBIO...

Hi. I would like to ask for advice regarding the initial configuration of the WLC the problem that I encounter is that when I assign the VLAN 20 in the Management VLAN ID I won't be able to access the WLC anymore. But if I add another connection(ex. ...

263050002_312554634056796_4694798224498091537_n.png
Jorrie by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there everyone, So I am having an issue with this network I created. Its a router on a stick configuration that I have been asked to create. The main issue I am having with this network is that I am trying to configure my WLC1 through the web b...

cisco example.PNG cisco example.PNG

Hi, I would like to ask can WLC be configured in a setup where the desktop and WLC are both connected to the switch. If yes, how? My problem is that I can't establish a connection between the WLC and the desktop even though they are on the same netwo...

Jorrie by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Prime Infrastructure supports four types of system-defined port groups. As and when new devices are added to the system, the ports of the devices are automatically assigned to the respective groupsTrunk Ports—Ports that are connected to a Cisco...

Filip Po by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco 3825 that I have finally got an IOS 15.1 image for and managed to go to my local electronic recycling place and got a ethwic 4esw for this so I can maybe setup a link aggregation between my switch and modem but the router is saying tha...

maniqwils by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been exploring the netconf/restconf apis along with the myriad of different yang models. From a configuration management perspective, it seems like a great solution to be better automate common configuration tasks (vlan changes, speed and Poe ...