cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hii Expert,My customer has Cisco ISE version 2.6.0.156 and is using TACACS authentication for many network devices, they asked to delete TACACS reports such as TACACS Accounting, TACACS Command Accounting. There seems to be a problem with the ISE sto...

Jhn1337 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 3850s connected one as access the other as core, they are connected to a fortigate  and a remote network through an ipsec. I have internet access on user ports but am unable to ping or ssh to the management interfaces ive set up. Any guidance ...

Tania S by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ACL

I am trying to configure an ACL on my R2 router. I have my network set up and followed along with my assignments, but I am unable to ping the servers. I cannot seem to figure out where I have gone wrong. Could someone please help me?

ryanj88 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

    Hey community, I configured the 'Linux' server above to be the NTP server, all devices in this network can ping the server normally, but they are not synching to it, I provided the output of 'show ntp associations' and 'show ntp status' as well a...

Capture d’écran 2024-05-22 145122.png Capture d’écran 2024-05-22 145154.png Capture d’écran 2024-05-22 145216.png Capture d’écran 2024-05-22 145237.png
raoufesi by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guysi'm in stage of migrating the old Cisco 2960 switches replacing them with new version, the 2960 switches placed facing to the ISP has perimeter role at the moment, does any one has any idea from where to start and how ?Thank you

M.Sultan by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I want some help from this community. We want to deploy Cisco ACI to our Data center infrastructure (to Main DC and DR), and we have only 3 APICs. So, my question is how can i deploy the APICS so that to manage and control both DCs? can i m...

moges1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  desperately need help from all the smart people.  I am upgrading my routers and am stumped as to why these strange tones are coming through my T1 Test set. I have tested a few configurations between my Cisco 3925s, 2900s and 8300s and the sym...