Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! UT on 4503

Hi everybody, I have a little problem with user tracking on switch 4503 with IOS, doesn?t appear any registry about the pc?s conected to switch. have CM 4.0.4I ckeck the Campus Manager Administration and on device discovery I see the deviceC4503-IOS...

ocajica by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everybody,I have a question about SSH, I have a router Cisco 3745 and sometimes trying to access this router it doesn?t respond to SSH requeriments to have console from this router, do you have an idea about SSH problems??? I haven?t found nothing...

aparada14 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,i want to know the serial nuber of my C3550. The problem is that the switch is located 400 miles away from me :) I connect on this switch by telnetMy question is: Can I see the serial number of that switch by a console show message?thx

doflo1987 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed LMS 2.5.1.But when I startup the Campus manager , I received the message "Connecting to ANI-server" and this message will stay there for a few hours. After this I received that java cannot connect the ANI-server.I see that there are ...

Hey,We're currently using CSM to manage our firewall changes and RME's NetConfig to manage mass router and switch changes. We'd really like to be able to create audit reports of changes that have been requested and approved/not approved. In CSM I s...

wiluszm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,How would I go about upgrading the IOS and SDM on the Cisco C837 router? How do I know which one the correct IOS version is for me? Also, when logged into my current SDM and selecting 'upgrade SDM', what username and password do I use there?...

Hi All,While attempting to utilise RME to upgrade IOS on 3750 stacks, I've noticed that the jobs fail when trying to upgrade the Slave switches in the stack because the Slave's flash (when = 16M) doesn't get erased (only the Master) and there's not e...

I have problems running scheduled compliance checks. They will run every 15th every month and in the baseline jobs window and I can see in the status column that they were successful and scheduled again to run. But in the compliant/deployed Device(s)...

uppna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes