cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have ACS4.0 running on a W2003 server, which also have IIS6.0 running for UCP.When I access the first page of UCP (login.htm) everything seems ok, but when I click on the "Login" button I get an error on the next page:CGI ErrorThe specified CGI ...

I am doing some rme 3.5 ios push testing. and have noticed (from sniffer) that is using scp. Even though i have don't use rcp checked in the transport setup. Anyone with experience on ios deployment within cw?

We have CiscoWorks (LMS 2.6) installed on our network and we are trying to generate several custom reports. A report that we would like to have is a report to show us all switch ports that do not have port security enabled. I am able to get this in...

tkelly320 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,could someone help me where I shouldstart to learn about monitoring Cisco devices like switches, routers and PIXs.I know that every device support some version of SNMP. I know that exists MIBsand that I can download them. But when I download t...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The way we add devices to RME 3.5 today is import devices using a DIF or CSV formatted file .I've just got the new version up and have a question on adding devices in Bulk to the DCR.Please see the attached export of the 2 devices I have in the DCR n...

Hi, when using the Spanning Tree filter in Campus Manager 4.0, regardless which VLAN I choose, I get the following same error (not real IPs).Campus Manager Error. Additional root devices found: 45.23.11.6,45.23.11.12,45.23.11.54,45.23.11.34,45.23.11....

Dear,When pushing a macro using netconfig I encounter a weird problem, the lines that begin with # are ignored, how can I push these lines anyway ?? Perhaps with an escape character ??Many thanksLieven Stubbe

lni1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card