cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloWe have LMS 2.5.1 here in use. We use it mainly for monitoring our switches...Anyway, we recently replaced lots of switches and also reused a few of the swaped ones in other places. Now those reused switches recieved a new configuration with a n...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm having an error regarding AAD.log and diskwatcher. It seems that log directory is full. Is'nt automatic purging of old data includes the AAD.log?Anysuggestion on how to get rid of this problem?Thanks

ariesc_33 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have recenlty upgraded to Campus Manager 4.0.7 Acquisition Information Acquisition status Running Last acquisition type Major Acquisition start time 29 Nov 2006, 14:01:07 CET Acquisition end time 29 Nov 2006, 14:57:09 CET Number of major acquisi...

galamayur by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Kiwi syslog

Hello,I have the following configured on my router but nothing display in my kiwi syslog. I'm new to this so please help. Thankslogging buffered 4096 debugginglogging console informationallogging monitor informationallogging facility local3logging so...

tung by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to have an event trip on the log entry ".*Crypto.tunnel.is.*" where the value I'm looking for immediately following is UP or DOWN. I see that I can set an environment variable for _syslog_pattern, but I'm unsure with EEM how do utilize ...

jrahm by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am attempting to ensure that all of my devices are getting their configs archived. Yesterday, I noticed that many of the devices listed in the "failed" category are devices that are currently not connected to the network. I placed these device...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card