cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have AS5400 which is sending syslog messages to Kiwi syslog server. I want to setup access server to send message as critical to the syslog server when my T3 controller goes down so I can receive alerts.I am getting it as notification right now. H...

I have cleared the keys (crypto key zeroise rsa) but can't get the new one generated. I can't get this complete so I can then SSH into the box. When I give the generate command (crypto key gen rsa gen mod 1024) it says it does it, but I can't find it...

f1jsb79 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I thought that only trunk ports are in managed state in dfm but now i have switch where access and trunk ports both are in managed state.(those ports are up) Iam Also confused why one gbic trunk port are not in managed state(its up) Switch is WS-C356...

u346874_2 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several PERL scripts that use Net::Telnet::Cisco, but security concerns dictate that we use only ssh on our newer systems. As I am mostly using ActiveState PERL for Win32, I tried the Win32 version of Net::SSH. But this is unreliable on Cisc...

Hello,I just Install an new LMS 2.5 on Server windows 2003 SP1.I pass successfull the CS 3.0.I have an error message at the end of the Installation of RME 3.5:Below the message: Cannot start CRMdmgtd.When I reboot the Server, the automic services don...

rherve by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have recently installed LMS 2.5.1 and discovered devices and everything is fine.Problem started when I integrate with ACS 4.0.1. Right now, all the network devices are using local authorication. But LMS is now in ACS mode.I can log in to LMS v...

I want to develop an IP scheme for my access points, soon to be IP-enabled phones and devices not associated with my computers , routers etc. I don't have a large network and currently employ a 192.168.x.x scheme. The first x represents the site and ...

phipps_1t by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi mates :)I have to determine a test procedure which tests a small Local Area Network performance. and need some advices from you guys.Small Network consists of four 4506 switches, 50 end user sun workstations connected to 4506s. Test will be done b...

ohalnet53 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes