cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Anyone know if there is a way to automatically make certain devices have certain icons in the Campus Manager topology view? I want a certain icon for a 2950, 2924, etc. Any help would be much appreciated.

dacrud by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today one of my users changed from Group 3 to Group 0. The authentication method for the user also changed from RADIUS to dynamically mapped by ... . The user account did retain the assigned IP address. I am the only administrator. I did not make the...

cclem by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When I try to run resetCasuser.exe I get the error "You have to have local administrator privileges to run this program".I have Admin rights and have tried all the solutions I could find on the Cisco web site. I put casuser in the admin group, reboot...

henniae by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, i had problem with Device Manager that i was not opening because of new Java version . I solved this by installing older version. Alright, all worked, but now i have another problem. When internet is connected, all is alright, and DM is normal...

I want to change interface description for more then 2500 ports for my Cisco devices.I am hunting for a SNMP based tool which can solve my purpose.Which can list all the ports of the devices along with the interface description & can be edited throug...

galamayur by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have a cisco router 3620 I have configured 20 VPN for my branches offices, the problem is that the load of the CPU arrives at 100%, my conection for this central router is 2 mbps but the traffic average is 600 kbps, my problem not is traffic,...