cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm having problems seeing cards (chassis) of my MGX8950 on Ciscoworks WAN Manager. At this point I don't know what to do to fix this. This was working before, but ever since a power outage happened it hasn't worked. Is this a problem with the ...

Hi,we are using in the company currently local user's created on each switch for telnet. I eared about TACAS, but I wonder how difficult it is to implemente, and can I use the Cisco ACS Server which we have already? Can we keep a local user, in case ...

jorge.s by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried MANY times to install, but I always get hung on a locked file MSVCP70.DLL. I have killed every single killable service and process, and I am STILL having the install saying this file is locked. I need the fixes in this patch and this is ...

crose by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need some assistance in locating the mib/variables to allow me to set a trunk port and add/remove vlans on that interface. The equivalent of:switchport mode trunkswitchport trunk encapsulation dot1qswitchport trunk allowed vlan 400,401This is on a ...

barry.ard by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All , Need help with a NAM just installed , i configured correctly with Data from an NDE. However on analysing the data polled, i get a high number of statistics under the category "Others" for protocol. It also tells me "there are no hosts associ...

g.oridota by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes