cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

when I get the switch by telnet and after entering the password the menu appears and there is no possibility of command line sentences ( how to backup the configuration in a tfpt server, for instance).Is there anybody who know how to go to the comman...

josepss by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to configure a VPN300 device for monitoring from CWLMS-2.1. The VPN3000 has SNMP server configuration page, where one can configure the community string. The problem is, it does not say whether it's the read or read/write community string and ...

axfalk by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloIn NAM2 ver 3.3, after I delete data sourceand unable to see current rates (due to data source absence),I am still able to see all cumulative data fordata source already deleted.Then I created new data source for totally different vlan,and after...

a.gesse by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Is there a way to use variables in IOS? For instance, I want to tftp the same file from several switches to my LMS server and I would like the destination filename to be the same as the switch hostname. So, is there a way to reference the variabl...

mnewnam01 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can not get RME 4.0 to fetch the config after receiving a syslog message indicating a config change. The config fetch automated event is an included event and enabled by default. Initially the default syslog message filters were not allowing the me...