cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need an explanation of connection between Switch and WLC.My questions are:1.why cant ping from switch to wlc2.why AP cant establish CAPWAP tunnel with wlc switch conf:ip routingvlan 10                        *create vlansvlan 20....................

cisco comm.PNG

I originally set up the switch using the console cable and port, but I don't physically have the cable on me at the moment when I need to make changes to the switch.  During CLI's basic setup, I assigned the Gi1/0/1 port as the Management port, but d...

NAI_Tech by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Let assume we have a Nexus 9300 series switch and we are utilizing the 4q model with 1 priority queue.  How do we shape an interface down to 300mbps while also allowing remaining bandwidth to be shared among other queues?  Note:  Nexus cannot shape l...

twc-admin by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone i am trying to compile the MIB associated with the "ipNetToMediaTable" for cisco device.Some of the MIBs on which this particular object mib depends are non cisco like "RFC1155-SMI" and "RFC-1212".The RFCs for these Mibs has alot of op...

m4mayank by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Not sure if this is the right board to post in. I am having trouble opening a port in the Cisco FMC for my FTD devices. I have tried different variations of a NAT rules and ACL's but I am unable to open a port. I have a test PC with IIS runni...

Coyle IT by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I want to send configuration from NetwrokAutomation-1 to router, but I cannot. After I checked it, I found NetworkAutomation-1 cannot ping Rrouter1(R1) and even ping itself. I see every config is normal. Please see below picture. Anyone can give s...

Capture.PNG Capture.PNG
eigrpy by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Is there a way to export Maps and AP placements in one file from one cisco prime to another? If not id have to export multiple different files for different locations. Also, id have to go through each and every floor in which there are many an...