cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I can get mac address from each interface from the following command - sw1#show mac address-table interface Gi1/0/23Mac Address Table-------------------------------------------Vlan Mac Address Type Ports---- ----------- -------- -----500 0007.5avd.fc...

amir83 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We've added netflow commands to our switch and added the device data sources in Prime 3.8. They are enabled, however i'm unable to see any traffic under dashboard > performance > application. Sorry but i'm new to Netflow (Not Prime) so if anyone c...

Jay_Work by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have an odd one. Usually add my switches to Prime without a problem via 'Add Device' and add the SNMP credentials along with SSH - this has been successful on 3850 switches using 16.3.9 & 16.9.4. Recently upgraded Prime to v3.8 and had not notic...

Jay_Work by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm hoping to get some help with my EEM script - I tried everything except what works. My EEM script:action A cli command "enable"action B cli command "show crypto session | i port"action C foreach BBBB "$_cli_result" "\n\n\s"action D endactio...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're looking to switch out our Brocade equipment to Cisco. We have the following:11 ICX 7450-48P switches2   ICX 7450-48F2   VDX6740T-1G core switches2   VDX 6740T Has anyone here moved from brocade to Cisco? What Cisco equipment did you swap out fr...

When I am trying to configure a simple applet on the ISRG2 routers after entering the action for email, the variables end up being empty in the actual configHere is what I am entering in the config modeevent manager applet bgp_detectevent syslog patt...

EugeneL by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have created a GRE tunnel between a Cisco 2800 Router and Teltonia RUT240. The RUT240 doesn't support either GRE over IPSEC or DMVPN. The problem that I'm facing is that on the remote side (the RUT240) I have a dynamic IP, which is frequently u...

I have such scheme:On the left "Router 2" must be placed DHCP for both VLANs. For the Red One DHCP works just fine and on "show ip dhcp binding I see only 192.168.100.1" but it doesn't work for Blue. How do I configure DHCP for the Blue if it's on ot...

14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png
63350541 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we got delivery today of two NCS 5001, the way we usually go about managing those is to connect them to an ISR 4451 and use reverse telnet to log into the device's console. However, while this seems to work fine for the NCS5504,5508 and ASR 907 we...

ThomasD86 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all, I've Prime Infrastructure 3.5 and two thrid party switches (HP ProCurve) which are succesfully imported via SNMP in the PI unter "Inventory / Device Management / Network Device /  Devices Type / Third Party Device". So far so good. In the ...

Wanted to know if there is a standard way to collect crash files for IOS XE devices.We have ASR 1k routers and Cat 9k devices, so whenever we open TAC cases we get different info. Is there any documentation which helps us which files we have to uploa...

TedAsks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, New client of mine has offices around Asia and interconnects via Telstra MPLS.  Main office has 2 MPLS links (6M Primary and a 2M Backup), with client end router setup with HSRP to failover.  After reviewing the utilization for 2 weeks, I noti...

Hello, I need help I have lost remote capabilities such as ssh to one of my network devices and unable to got to the actual site to console into the device to troubleshoot. I am getting an error for ssh connection has timed out. My device is a cisco ...

Kbolo by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes