cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a Cisco 881 at a remote site with an IPSEC VPN successfully routing traffic between this site and our HQ networks but as soon as we attempt to access internet from the remote site it fails. We'd like to route all traffic from this remote subn...

cisco881confg.jpg
MichelleS by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am setting up a home network and running into a few problems. The topology I have set-up is attached:When I connect PC3 to the ethernet switch directly, I does not work (no internet). The ethernet switch light turns on briefly for the port I...

Screen Shot 2020-08-31 at 1.17.57 PM.png

I have an upcoming project that will require reconfiguring 22 switches. Most of them are 300 series - the rest are 350 series.  My question is: Can I use a configuration backed up from a SG350-28P and restore it to a SG300/350-10(MP/MPP). If it is po...

JPM AEIC by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,Just upgraded Cisco Smart Software Manager on Prem form 8-202004 to 8-202006.Unfortunately the WebUI Certificate is lost.So I need to generate a new request an need to order a new certificate. Have not found any bug about loosing certific...

I'm trying to switch over from telnet to ssh but the switch is at a remote location. I created a local user account, generated the rsa keys for ssh, and enable ssh version 2.  How do I change the current config to allow for ssh without locking my sel...

h.escobar by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Consider this a re-configuration of a network for a single location business. I have specific questions and want to get things right. 1. Devices: Cisco Router rv160W. Three Cisco 145ac access points. Three PCs. One printer connected by IP. Expecting ...

Hi Tech Guys, I have configured Prime infrastructure High Availability in LOCAL MODE (two separate physical server with Virtual IP address).  My question is , when i shutdown the primary instance, the Prime infrastructure GUI should be accessible thr...

Hello All I am trying to figure how to run reports on a daily \ weekly basis that will show AP uptime per location \ AP total per location and I am really struggling to find a guide that shows how to do this. I have been able to figure out how to cre...

So I recently got a Cisco ASA 5540 from Ebay to practice a little. I have my modem that connects to my ISP. I  connected that to my Firewall (port gi 0/3), and IP address dhcp setroute. It got the IP and I can ping 8.8.8.8. I then connected my firewa...

To whom it may concern,  I would like to know if is it possible to send email with EEM. We have an IR829 router with 2 activa interfaces: 1 GigabitEthernet (primary) and 1 SIM (secondary). Obviously it use the secondary when primary is not available ...

TNMVA by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes