cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been searching everywhere on the internet to find the answer, but nothing worked. I need to host a server, but the only step I'm missing is enabling the DMZ and i don't know where and how to login into the routers page. I logged into the first...

hi everyone. i'm using parrot sec os. i installed packet tracer 7.2.1. after installation is done, i entered "pakcettracer" in terminal. it displayed "starting packettracer 7.2.1".  but it wasn't. what should i do ? 

Screenshot at 2020-06-30 16-46-22.png
mouli79 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

PPM

Hello I have a problem with the sending of reports by mail when it arrives lack of the upper part just the curves are displayed thanks in advance

mano1 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community,I am trying to use the config copy mib for conf updates. While it works great using tftp, I have an issue with scp and I fail to see where I am wrong. From CLI, both TFTP and SCP do work as expected.Hardware is 2960X running 15.0(2)EX...

Good Morning! I have a question regarding the Network Modules for Cisco 9300's. Are they compatible with different speed modules? For example: User Switch has (2) NM-2Y (25 gig transmission per port)Core Node Switch has (2) NM-8X (10 gig transmission...

TW80CJ5 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, this is going to sound really ignorant, so please bear with me. I work for a residential/commercial building in Jacksonville, FL. The building is new, but when the infrastructure was being added, a salesman came for the IT portion of the busin...

Hi Folks, I am currently setting up a new data center with 2 4500E switches as core running VSS, however i am having threshold violation indication power low alarm. Please note that the violation is showing even if there is no fiber patch cord connec...

Hello folks, I installed the Cisco Configuration Professional Express 3.5.3 into a cisco 881-k9 flash successfully, but after an updating the ios by using this new CCPE interface, the update page has turned to endlessly waiting, after 10-15min, I had...

zhangvif by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Trying to determine if these 1gb Fiber SFP's we have will be compatible with the two switches listed below. I have tried using the matrix tool but it does not list one of the switches.  Help please! SFP:   GLC-SX-MMSwitch1: WS-C2960X-24PS-LSwitch2: W...

RB117892 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes