cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all, I like to see who or what is using most of the bandwidth (top consumers). My setup is like below. Cisco C3750 switch is connected to juniper srx cluster. Every connection is shared by firewalls via cisco switch. I like to monitor the bandw...

bandwidth.PNG
Izac ICT by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, new member here. Studying for my CCNA and currently trying to get a Cisco 897 VAG-LTE working over my NBN connection. I can get a connection to the ISP and my test laptop can obtain and ping the default router but I can't get internet access...

dwizzy by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. We have 2 Layer 3 switches and multiple Layer 2 switches we want our layer 2 switches to connect to both for redundacny but only choose the primary route unless it goes down in which case it will take the secondary route. i have tried with spa...

CobbyJ by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP DMVPN

Hi team, I have two C1100-4p DMVPN Spoke routers and I want to combine them in HSRP, but the problem is that when I try to raise DMVPN in HSRP, it does not rise, and if I turn off one of the routers, then the DMVPN tunnel works fine. I do not underst...

Hello :) I have a RV260 router configured with OpenVPN server.I have 3 VLANS configured with acces rules.VLAN 1 (default) : 192.168.10.0VLAN 2 : 192.168.20.0VLAN 3 : 192.168.30.0VLAN 1 can acces VLAN 2 and VLAN 3 but VLAN 3 and VLAN 2 cannot acces VL...

emaid by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi  i am learning to ccna and i try to do subinterface between vlans and when i have couple of pc's (with different vlans) i can ping between them, but when i have pc's connect to a switch that connect to a swich and then connect to a router i cant o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card