cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I was trying to configure Flexible Netflow on C9500 running Fuji 16.09.04 and ran into an issue. When I try to assign an ip flow monitor to an SVI, the command is rejected. Here's the output from the cli "SW-A(config-if)#ip flow monitor standa...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I cannot find a definitive answer to these questions about licensing.  Can someone from Cisco provide clarification?I bought a new 3560I updated the OS to Fuji (Not knowing about the smart licensing)It is now in evaluation modeWhat exactly happens wh...

Hi We are experiencing issues with the VM installation in a Windows lab at a secondary school.  We have VirtualBox installed from our IT department on 4 of our computers.  When the student attempts to install a virtual machine image file (first from ...

Hi, Requirement is to send all CLI activity to a remote syslog server/s, the following configuration sends the syslog message to the local device only, useful but i need the messages sent to remote servers, any help would be appreciated. event manage...

iogden by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card